- See how the solar eclipse will look from anywhere in the U.S. | ti.me/2uWbc5K #solareclipse #fridayfeeling fb.me/2f5ebykvw 20 hours ago
- See how the solar eclipse will look from anywhere in the U.S. | ti.me/2uWbc5K #solareclipse #fridayfeeling 20 hours ago
- 5 Things You Need To Be Pre-Approved For A Mortgage | ow.ly/9iXj30dma7u #realestate #jerseyshore #mortgage… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Sealing The Deal: Making The Offer And Closing | ow.ly/lfqk30dmjjB #realestate #openhouse #offerletter… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- ❗ Home Hacks That Will Change Your Life *PLUS* How NOT To Be Scammed By Your Moving Company and Critical Tips for... fb.me/6daEh9dxH 3 days ago
Tag Archives: summer savings
This past Memorial Day Weekend marked the first truly HOT days of the season here on the Shore. And many of us automatically fire up the air conditioner. While that may seem like the only way to keep our property from broiling, later — when we open up the next electric bill – we’re reminded once more that it isn’t necessarily the most efficient.
There can be longer-range benefits to battling the heat using a more energy-conscious strategy. If you later decide to put your property on the market, I find it is now common for prospective buyers to ask to see a year or two of utility bills – and you don’t want those to cool your prospects’ enthusiasm!