- How to Decorate Simply for the Holidays (With Big Impact) | ow.ly/sDoC30gZ2yX You may have dreams of... fb.me/T5Ib3P0U 1 day ago
- JOIN PATRICK PARKER REALTY IN OUR FIFTH ANNUAL ONE WARM COAT® DRIVE! November 24 - January 15 7 days per week from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX That sucks. I’m sorry you missed him play at Jamians. 4 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX Is that what you’re going to LA for? 4 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX That sucks. I’m sorry. I know how much you love The Drills. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: new jersey real estate
Whether saving money or saving the planet is the motivation, there are thousands of simple “green” choices we can each make in our lives, and our homes, that will provide for a healthier, wealthier, more sustainable future. Here are some … Continue reading
This column is addressed to every home seller in America. Your obvious goal is to get the highest possible price for your home.
I’d like to share a little-known process about how you can get more showings per day than all the competition on your side of town. Also, I’m offering some tips on how to get more qualified prospects per day — and there is a difference.
It has to do with your pricing strategy.