- We Werent The Highest Bidders But Our Offer Letter Helped Get The House | ow.ly/Mcm430bM9Wx #feelgoodfriday #fridayfeeling #realestate 2 days ago
- "We Weren’t The Highest Bidders, But Our Home Offer Letter Helped Us Get The House Anyway" |... fb.me/8P4aNlcxD 2 days ago
- SHOE DRIVE: Now through July 31 Sponsored by the Friends of the Bradley Beach Public Library Bring your new or... fb.me/5dhZSo8HK 4 days ago
- SHOE DRIVE: Now through July 31 Sponsored by the Friends of the @bradleybeach_nj Public Library #wednesdaywisdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- 🕒 De-clutter in Less Than 30 Minutes + Mortgage Default Explained + Assessed Value vs. Market Value: What's the... fb.me/14PdLUglR 5 days ago
Tag Archives: home owners
Even some veteran renters are looking at today’s housing market and wondering whether it’s time to start an Eastern Monmouth County home search. With prices and mortgage rates as low as they are while rents continue to move higher, the numbers point to home ownership as an ever more obvious choice.
But that’s just the quick, back-of the envelope budget equation: monthly rent vs. mortgage payment less tax savings. If this Summer finds you at the start of your own Jersey Shore home search, many financial advisors recommend that you also consider another rule of thumb – you should plan to stay in your new home for at least five years.