- How to Decorate Simply for the Holidays (With Big Impact) | ow.ly/sDoC30gZ2yX You may have dreams of... fb.me/T5Ib3P0U 1 day ago
- JOIN PATRICK PARKER REALTY IN OUR FIFTH ANNUAL ONE WARM COAT® DRIVE! November 24 - January 15 7 days per week from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX That sucks. I’m sorry you missed him play at Jamians. 4 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX Is that what you’re going to LA for? 4 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX That sucks. I’m sorry. I know how much you love The Drills. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: home owners
Even some veteran renters are looking at today’s housing market and wondering whether it’s time to start an Eastern Monmouth County home search. With prices and mortgage rates as low as they are while rents continue to move higher, the numbers point to home ownership as an ever more obvious choice.
But that’s just the quick, back-of the envelope budget equation: monthly rent vs. mortgage payment less tax savings. If this Summer finds you at the start of your own Jersey Shore home search, many financial advisors recommend that you also consider another rule of thumb – you should plan to stay in your new home for at least five years.