- See how the solar eclipse will look from anywhere in the U.S. | ti.me/2uWbc5K #solareclipse #fridayfeeling fb.me/2f5ebykvw 20 hours ago
- See how the solar eclipse will look from anywhere in the U.S. | ti.me/2uWbc5K #solareclipse #fridayfeeling 20 hours ago
- 5 Things You Need To Be Pre-Approved For A Mortgage | ow.ly/9iXj30dma7u #realestate #jerseyshore #mortgage… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Sealing The Deal: Making The Offer And Closing | ow.ly/lfqk30dmjjB #realestate #openhouse #offerletter… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- ❗ Home Hacks That Will Change Your Life *PLUS* How NOT To Be Scammed By Your Moving Company and Critical Tips for... fb.me/6daEh9dxH 3 days ago
Tag Archives: home owners
Even some veteran renters are looking at today’s housing market and wondering whether it’s time to start an Eastern Monmouth County home search. With prices and mortgage rates as low as they are while rents continue to move higher, the numbers point to home ownership as an ever more obvious choice.
But that’s just the quick, back-of the envelope budget equation: monthly rent vs. mortgage payment less tax savings. If this Summer finds you at the start of your own Jersey Shore home search, many financial advisors recommend that you also consider another rule of thumb – you should plan to stay in your new home for at least five years.