- How to Decorate Simply for the Holidays (With Big Impact) | ow.ly/sDoC30gZ2yX You may have dreams of... fb.me/T5Ib3P0U 1 day ago
- JOIN PATRICK PARKER REALTY IN OUR FIFTH ANNUAL ONE WARM COAT® DRIVE! November 24 - January 15 7 days per week from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX That sucks. I’m sorry you missed him play at Jamians. 4 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX Is that what you’re going to LA for? 4 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX That sucks. I’m sorry. I know how much you love The Drills. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: home buyers
Even some veteran renters are looking at today’s housing market and wondering whether it’s time to start an Eastern Monmouth County home search. With prices and mortgage rates as low as they are while rents continue to move higher, the numbers point to home ownership as an ever more obvious choice.
But that’s just the quick, back-of the envelope budget equation: monthly rent vs. mortgage payment less tax savings. If this Summer finds you at the start of your own Jersey Shore home search, many financial advisors recommend that you also consider another rule of thumb – you should plan to stay in your new home for at least five years.
But if you are financially stable and plan to stay in a home for at least five years, there are 5 top reasons to buy a Bradley Beach home in 2009. Continue reading
Most Bradley Beach NJ home buyers consider buying a foreclosed property to be a good deal. But buying a foreclosure is not for the faint of heart. Continue reading
Bradley Beach NJ Real Estate: Fannie & Freddie Roll Back Fees Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have both announced they will not impose the loan fee increase scheduled to go into effect this month. Fees were to have increased from .25% … Continue reading
Buying a Jersey Shore home is one of the biggest investments people make, and the process usually begins with choosing a real estate agent. According to the 2007 NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, 79 percent of recent buyers used a … Continue reading
President Bush signed into law this week The Housing and Economic Recovery Act. This is the most sweeping change to housing reform since the New Deal of 1934. It is designed to assist more Americans invest in home ownership and shore … Continue reading