- We Werent The Highest Bidders But Our Offer Letter Helped Get The House | ow.ly/Mcm430bM9Wx #feelgoodfriday #fridayfeeling #realestate 2 days ago
- "We Weren’t The Highest Bidders, But Our Home Offer Letter Helped Us Get The House Anyway" |... fb.me/8P4aNlcxD 2 days ago
- SHOE DRIVE: Now through July 31 Sponsored by the Friends of the Bradley Beach Public Library Bring your new or... fb.me/5dhZSo8HK 4 days ago
- SHOE DRIVE: Now through July 31 Sponsored by the Friends of the @bradleybeach_nj Public Library #wednesdaywisdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- 🕒 De-clutter in Less Than 30 Minutes + Mortgage Default Explained + Assessed Value vs. Market Value: What's the... fb.me/14PdLUglR 5 days ago
Tag Archives: energy efficient
This past Memorial Day Weekend marked the first truly HOT days of the season here on the Shore. And many of us automatically fire up the air conditioner. While that may seem like the only way to keep our property from broiling, later — when we open up the next electric bill – we’re reminded once more that it isn’t necessarily the most efficient.
There can be longer-range benefits to battling the heat using a more energy-conscious strategy. If you later decide to put your property on the market, I find it is now common for prospective buyers to ask to see a year or two of utility bills – and you don’t want those to cool your prospects’ enthusiasm!