- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 1:00 - 3:00 605 1/2 FLETCHER LAKE AVE, BRADLEY BEACH, NJ 07720 HOSTING: MELISSA WHALEN -... fb.me/3iAaUwYjK 1 day ago
- 8 Costs of Owning a Home You May Never Have Considered | ow.ly/XseO30fG1Tg You learn a lot about a house... fb.me/84qQwbNEu 1 day ago
- The Single Most Important Contingency to Keep in Your Contract | ow.ly/ENIV30fG1rR In hot real estate... fb.me/xWt3JYgC 3 days ago
- What’s Really Included In Closing Costs? | ow.ly/uPpH30fG1fU #realestate #homeforsale #openhouse #mortgage fb.me/1DDRvHSyA 4 days ago
- What’s Really Included In Closing Costs? | ow.ly/uPpH30fG1fU #realestate #homeforsale #openhouse #mortgage 4 days ago
Tag Archives: energy efficient
This past Memorial Day Weekend marked the first truly HOT days of the season here on the Shore. And many of us automatically fire up the air conditioner. While that may seem like the only way to keep our property from broiling, later — when we open up the next electric bill – we’re reminded once more that it isn’t necessarily the most efficient.
There can be longer-range benefits to battling the heat using a more energy-conscious strategy. If you later decide to put your property on the market, I find it is now common for prospective buyers to ask to see a year or two of utility bills – and you don’t want those to cool your prospects’ enthusiasm!