- SHOE DRIVE: Now through July 31 Sponsored by the Friends of the Bradley Beach Public Library Bring your new or... fb.me/5dhZSo8HK 1 day ago
- SHOE DRIVE: Now through July 31 Sponsored by the Friends of the @bradleybeach_nj Public Library #wednesdaywisdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 🕒 De-clutter in Less Than 30 Minutes + Mortgage Default Explained + Assessed Value vs. Market Value: What's the... fb.me/14PdLUglR 2 days ago
- 🕒 De-clutter in < 30 Mins + Mortgage Default Explained + Assessed Value vs. Market Value: The Difference & MORE! bit.ly/2toFQ6P 2 days ago
- Organizing Paperwork for Your Home Sale | ow.ly/cTRP30bMhrx #mondaymotivation #realestate #sellmyhome #sold… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
Tag Archives: electricity savings
This past Memorial Day Weekend marked the first truly HOT days of the season here on the Shore. And many of us automatically fire up the air conditioner. While that may seem like the only way to keep our property from broiling, later — when we open up the next electric bill – we’re reminded once more that it isn’t necessarily the most efficient.
There can be longer-range benefits to battling the heat using a more energy-conscious strategy. If you later decide to put your property on the market, I find it is now common for prospective buyers to ask to see a year or two of utility bills – and you don’t want those to cool your prospects’ enthusiasm!