- How to Decorate Simply for the Holidays (With Big Impact) | ow.ly/sDoC30gZ2yX You may have dreams of... fb.me/T5Ib3P0U 1 day ago
- JOIN PATRICK PARKER REALTY IN OUR FIFTH ANNUAL ONE WARM COAT® DRIVE! November 24 - January 15 7 days per week from… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX That sucks. I’m sorry you missed him play at Jamians. 4 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX Is that what you’re going to LA for? 4 days ago
- @jenniferpricci @TheRealPhilX That sucks. I’m sorry. I know how much you love The Drills. 4 days ago
Tag Archives: cooling your home
This past Memorial Day Weekend marked the first truly HOT days of the season here on the Shore. And many of us automatically fire up the air conditioner. While that may seem like the only way to keep our property from broiling, later — when we open up the next electric bill – we’re reminded once more that it isn’t necessarily the most efficient.
There can be longer-range benefits to battling the heat using a more energy-conscious strategy. If you later decide to put your property on the market, I find it is now common for prospective buyers to ask to see a year or two of utility bills – and you don’t want those to cool your prospects’ enthusiasm!