- See how the solar eclipse will look from anywhere in the U.S. | ti.me/2uWbc5K #solareclipse #fridayfeeling fb.me/2f5ebykvw 20 hours ago
- See how the solar eclipse will look from anywhere in the U.S. | ti.me/2uWbc5K #solareclipse #fridayfeeling 20 hours ago
- 5 Things You Need To Be Pre-Approved For A Mortgage | ow.ly/9iXj30dma7u #realestate #jerseyshore #mortgage… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Sealing The Deal: Making The Offer And Closing | ow.ly/lfqk30dmjjB #realestate #openhouse #offerletter… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- ❗ Home Hacks That Will Change Your Life *PLUS* How NOT To Be Scammed By Your Moving Company and Critical Tips for... fb.me/6daEh9dxH 3 days ago
Category Archives: Rental Market
Even some veteran renters are looking at today’s housing market and wondering whether it’s time to start an Eastern Monmouth County home search. With prices and mortgage rates as low as they are while rents continue to move higher, the numbers point to home ownership as an ever more obvious choice.
But that’s just the quick, back-of the envelope budget equation: monthly rent vs. mortgage payment less tax savings. If this Summer finds you at the start of your own Jersey Shore home search, many financial advisors recommend that you also consider another rule of thumb – you should plan to stay in your new home for at least five years.
Every homeowner can have all sorts of reasons for selling their house. Those in the boomer generation can be in one of the traditional phases of retirement (planning, transitioning, initiating) or perhaps in one of the newly-popular phases (postponing, rejecting).
For them and everyone else, the decision about whether to sell the house falls into one of two categories: those triggered by economic pressures — or all the other reasons. In all cases, being in control of the timing of your house sale will put you in control of the process. That pays off. Continue reading
This past Memorial Day Weekend marked the first truly HOT days of the season here on the Shore. And many of us automatically fire up the air conditioner. While that may seem like the only way to keep our property from broiling, later — when we open up the next electric bill – we’re reminded once more that it isn’t necessarily the most efficient.
There can be longer-range benefits to battling the heat using a more energy-conscious strategy. If you later decide to put your property on the market, I find it is now common for prospective buyers to ask to see a year or two of utility bills – and you don’t want those to cool your prospects’ enthusiasm!
2011 was the year of rentals, and 2012 shows this trend will continue to increase.
Patrick Parker Realty can help you list your rental property. Or, if your a renter, you can contact us to find the perfect property for you. Our community is ripe for rentals and we have the local know-how to get you, and find you, the perfect deal! Continue reading