- See how the solar eclipse will look from anywhere in the U.S. | ti.me/2uWbc5K #solareclipse #fridayfeeling fb.me/2f5ebykvw 20 hours ago
- See how the solar eclipse will look from anywhere in the U.S. | ti.me/2uWbc5K #solareclipse #fridayfeeling 20 hours ago
- 5 Things You Need To Be Pre-Approved For A Mortgage | ow.ly/9iXj30dma7u #realestate #jerseyshore #mortgage… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Sealing The Deal: Making The Offer And Closing | ow.ly/lfqk30dmjjB #realestate #openhouse #offerletter… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- ❗ Home Hacks That Will Change Your Life *PLUS* How NOT To Be Scammed By Your Moving Company and Critical Tips for... fb.me/6daEh9dxH 3 days ago
Category Archives: Green Your Home
This past Memorial Day Weekend marked the first truly HOT days of the season here on the Shore. And many of us automatically fire up the air conditioner. While that may seem like the only way to keep our property from broiling, later — when we open up the next electric bill – we’re reminded once more that it isn’t necessarily the most efficient.
There can be longer-range benefits to battling the heat using a more energy-conscious strategy. If you later decide to put your property on the market, I find it is now common for prospective buyers to ask to see a year or two of utility bills – and you don’t want those to cool your prospects’ enthusiasm!
If you’re like most people, your home is one of, if not the largest investment you’ll ever make and maintaining it is key to protecting its value. With Spring upon us, there’s no better time to put a little sweat equity into your home! Continue reading
Whether saving money or saving the planet is the motivation, there are thousands of simple “green” choices we can each make in our lives, and our homes, that will provide for a healthier, wealthier, more sustainable future. Here are some … Continue reading
We typically spend more than 80% of our nonworking or commuting hours inside our homes. Because we spend so much of our lives inside, it only makes sense we make a healthy inside zone the first priority. Here are a few DIY tips from Green Your Home to get you started…