- SHOE DRIVE: Now through July 31 Sponsored by the Friends of the Bradley Beach Public Library Bring your new or... fb.me/5dhZSo8HK 1 day ago
- SHOE DRIVE: Now through July 31 Sponsored by the Friends of the @bradleybeach_nj Public Library #wednesdaywisdom… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- 🕒 De-clutter in Less Than 30 Minutes + Mortgage Default Explained + Assessed Value vs. Market Value: What's the... fb.me/14PdLUglR 2 days ago
- 🕒 De-clutter in < 30 Mins + Mortgage Default Explained + Assessed Value vs. Market Value: The Difference & MORE! bit.ly/2toFQ6P 2 days ago
- Organizing Paperwork for Your Home Sale | ow.ly/cTRP30bMhrx #mondaymotivation #realestate #sellmyhome #sold… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
Category Archives: Bradley Beach rentals
Even some veteran renters are looking at today’s housing market and wondering whether it’s time to start an Eastern Monmouth County home search. With prices and mortgage rates as low as they are while rents continue to move higher, the numbers point to home ownership as an ever more obvious choice.
But that’s just the quick, back-of the envelope budget equation: monthly rent vs. mortgage payment less tax savings. If this Summer finds you at the start of your own Jersey Shore home search, many financial advisors recommend that you also consider another rule of thumb – you should plan to stay in your new home for at least five years.
Every homeowner can have all sorts of reasons for selling their house. Those in the boomer generation can be in one of the traditional phases of retirement (planning, transitioning, initiating) or perhaps in one of the newly-popular phases (postponing, rejecting).
For them and everyone else, the decision about whether to sell the house falls into one of two categories: those triggered by economic pressures — or all the other reasons. In all cases, being in control of the timing of your house sale will put you in control of the process. That pays off. Continue reading
If you’re like most people, your home is one of, if not the largest investment you’ll ever make and maintaining it is key to protecting its value. With Spring upon us, there’s no better time to put a little sweat equity into your home! Continue reading
2011 was the year of rentals, and 2012 shows this trend will continue to increase.
Patrick Parker Realty can help you list your rental property. Or, if your a renter, you can contact us to find the perfect property for you. Our community is ripe for rentals and we have the local know-how to get you, and find you, the perfect deal! Continue reading