- People looking are more serious buyers.
- Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose, so you have less competition.
- Houses “show better” with Holiday decor.
- Buyers are more emotional.
- Buyers have more time to look during the holiday.
- Many people will buy by year-end for tax reasons.
- January is the month for transfers. Transferees cannot wait until spring; you must be on the market!
- New Jersey sold listings have proved to be up August – December.
- You can sell now, but specify a delayed closing or extended occupancy until Early next year if you desire.
- By selling now you have an opportunity to buy during the spring, when Many houses are on the market.
By listing now, you may have fewer actual showings, but more qualified buyers.
THE REASON: You have less Competition.