The idea of purchasing your first home is an exciting one, but to novices the process may appear to be a daunting one. Fear not, however! There are numerous government agencies and programs available to help you purchase your Bradley Beach real estate. Listed below are online sites which provide a wide variety of resources for your assistance.
1. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) offers explanations and logical steps to home buying. Access this site to:
- understand your rights
- learn about home buying programs
- find a home and a loan suited to your needs
- learn about price negotiations, inspections, insurance, and closing costs
2. FHAHomeLoans.com will provide you with
- a description of available programs
- qualification requirements
- an application to download
3. HUD.gov supplies information about
- available state programs
- HUD homes
- buying Bradley Beach real estate with bad credit
- counseling agencies
- types of loans
4. Fannie Mae brings you a home buyer’s guide which involves
- a glossary of terms
- financing tips
- advice on making an offer on a Fannie Mae owned piece of Bradley Beach real estate.
5. For low-income individuals who don’t have funding, can’t secure a conventional mortgage, or need a lower down payment, an option is obtaining grants.
6. And finally, potential homebuyers with disabilities should check out MortgageLoan.com for available resources