On the lighter side this week, I’ve dug up some fun and random facts & figures about the Bradley Beach and Jersey Shore area. Whether you’re a Bradley Beach homeowner, or just interested in learning more about the Jersey Shore area, I think you’ll find these tidbits interesting:
- Bradley Beach was the first location in the US to charge beach-goers for access in the 1920’s
- The borough has a total area of .6 square miles
- Picturesque Cape May holds the distinction of being the oldest seashore resort in the United States and one of the most unique.
- Bradley Beach was incorporated on March 16, 1893
- Atlantic City has the longest boardwalk in the world.
- The state seashell is the knobbed whelk, busycon carica gmelin, it is found on all beaches and bays of New Jersey.
To learn more about Bradley Beach NJ or Jersey Shore real estate, please call me at 732-775-2774 or visit PatrickParkerHomes.com. You may also request a complimentary relocation package by clicking here.