A term which has been heard often lately is “Short Sale”. This is when a homeowner owes more than what the home’s value in today’s market. A short sale occurs when the net proceeds from the sale of a home are not enough to cover the sellers mortgage and closing costs (property taxes, transfer taxes, agents commission). This problem will be coming up often as some adjustable rate mortgages kick in. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac can assist some subprime borrowers, having the lenders offer loan modification options. If a homeowner is in this situation they should make sure their dealing with a real estate agent who has some experience in short sales.
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 1:00 - 3:00 605 1/2 FLETCHER LAKE AVE, BRADLEY BEACH, NJ 07720 HOSTING: MELISSA WHALEN -... fb.me/3iAaUwYjK 1 day ago
- 8 Costs of Owning a Home You May Never Have Considered | ow.ly/XseO30fG1Tg You learn a lot about a house... fb.me/84qQwbNEu 1 day ago
- The Single Most Important Contingency to Keep in Your Contract | ow.ly/ENIV30fG1rR In hot real estate... fb.me/xWt3JYgC 3 days ago
- What’s Really Included In Closing Costs? | ow.ly/uPpH30fG1fU #realestate #homeforsale #openhouse #mortgage fb.me/1DDRvHSyA 4 days ago
- What’s Really Included In Closing Costs? | ow.ly/uPpH30fG1fU #realestate #homeforsale #openhouse #mortgage 4 days ago