With today’s market being what it is, not many buyers buying and the mortgage mess, how can some sellers believe their property is still as valueble as it was 3 years ago. Some sellers still think real estate is still hot and demand they sell as much as a guy down the street got during the height of the market. Sorry that boat has sailed. I was having a conversation with a property owner when the subject came up about the value of his property. He had one number and of course I had another. I was thinking how could two people be so apart, my number was HALF of his. I know he would like to sell the property but he would like to sell only on his terms, which on this property would not be possible. It is important for realtors to explain to the property owners, and have the owners listen, the current market conditions and what price the home would sell at. It’s setting everyone for a big disappointment down the road.
- THE PATRICK PARKER REALTY HOME ADVICEtm NEWSLETTER In this issue: 🐶 How to Make a Disaster Plan for Your Pet 🏡… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- THE PATRICK PARKER REALTY HOME ADVICEtm NEWSLETTER In this issue: 🐶 How to Make a Disaster Plan for Your Pet 🏡 H… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- facebook.com/PatrickParkerR… 16 hours ago
- Moving? Here's How to Downsize Your Stuff Without Losing Your Mind Buying a new home is stressful enough. When you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- The First Week, Month And Year In Your New Neighborhood Welcome Home! Moving can be stressful. But even after the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago