With today’s market being what it is, not many buyers buying and the mortgage mess, how can some sellers believe their property is still as valueble as it was 3 years ago. Some sellers still think real estate is still hot and demand they sell as much as a guy down the street got during the height of the market. Sorry that boat has sailed. I was having a conversation with a property owner when the subject came up about the value of his property. He had one number and of course I had another. I was thinking how could two people be so apart, my number was HALF of his. I know he would like to sell the property but he would like to sell only on his terms, which on this property would not be possible. It is important for realtors to explain to the property owners, and have the owners listen, the current market conditions and what price the home would sell at. It’s setting everyone for a big disappointment down the road.
- 7 Ways To Prepare For Your Go-To-Market Photo Shoot | ow.ly/UKU630h02Oa With the majority of buyers... fb.me/1GowdgMrY 2 days ago
- Decorating Your Home in the Style of These Famous Cities | ow.ly/3AJt30h0fqw Finding a home requires... fb.me/2OhCcr1d0 3 days ago
- What Is a Real Estate Agent’s Commission? | ow.ly/GJdB30h021U Ever wonder what exactly a Real Estate... fb.me/Lj4Blkkx 4 days ago
- 11 Telltale Signs It’s Time to Move | ow.ly/4WVg30gZ5t5 Moving is no easy feat, but sometimes it’s... fb.me/3qsx9UTck 5 days ago
- Is Your Home Trying to Kill You? | ow.ly/nfu030gZ5mm Home is where you feel comfortable and safe. It’s... fb.me/JX5jzKwQ 6 days ago