With today’s market being what it is, not many buyers buying and the mortgage mess, how can some sellers believe their property is still as valueble as it was 3 years ago. Some sellers still think real estate is still hot and demand they sell as much as a guy down the street got during the height of the market. Sorry that boat has sailed. I was having a conversation with a property owner when the subject came up about the value of his property. He had one number and of course I had another. I was thinking how could two people be so apart, my number was HALF of his. I know he would like to sell the property but he would like to sell only on his terms, which on this property would not be possible. It is important for realtors to explain to the property owners, and have the owners listen, the current market conditions and what price the home would sell at. It’s setting everyone for a big disappointment down the road.
- "I Bought My House Without Ever Seeing It In Person" Use these tips to find — and buy — your dream home from... fb.me/35s1ufgWU 9 hours ago
- OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY! 102 2nd Ave Belmar | ow.ly/QlPB30dfHpZ #whitehouse #openhouse #investmentopportunity… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- OWN A PIECE OF BELMAR HISTORY! 102 2nd Avenue, Belmar NJ | ow.ly/QlPB30dfHpZ 34 BR / 13.2 BA - Unique... fb.me/uUO8eRuK 3 days ago
- MAJESTIC HISTORIC MANOR HOUSE 52 Central Ave, Ocean Grove NJ | ow.ly/iwL530dfGPg #realestate #oceangrove… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- MAJESTIC HISTORIC MANOR HOUSE 52 Central Avenue, Ocean Grove NJ | ow.ly/iwL530dfGPg 7 BR / 4.5 BA -... fb.me/96jqlRiKd 4 days ago